Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A visit with Mrs. Hobbs.......

The very next day after the Davis family left, I found out that we were going to have company that night. Daddy had invited a long-time friend from FL who was in Tennessee to come up for an estate sale by Skaneatelas Lake.

Mrs. Hobbs chatting in our porch.
Peaking in the window of a house down the street - Note!!! the house was empty, no one is living there.
One of the HUGE houses in Skaneatelas. This was one of my favorite.





A cute walk way to one of the houses.
-Emily

3 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Looks like you are getting a lot of visitors from Florida - that is really neat - have fun.

I really enjoyed the pictures of the houses, looks like a great place to visit.

I would love to go to one of those estate sales, I bet your parents and Mrs. Hobbs had a lot of fun shopping. She has great taste and I always loved her house in FL and the ones she did in TN.

Tim and Connie's blog said...

I love this view ,..You have an eye for this elegant stuff ..we are enjoying your blog ..keep it up...

Dorcas said...

We just saw Gwin Hobbs last week at AYC. Also, some of her family were there!