The homeschoolers participated
in Fulton's Memorial Day parade this year.
We had a float, band and chorus, and some
of the kids dressed up in uniforms representing
all the wars.
- Picture of the Month: The serious little patriot!
( The boy in the little red wagon..)
- Elizabeth with her little friends before the parade began.
- Some of the patriotic singers
- the float, banner etc....
- Our uniformed soldiers..
- Elizabeth at the keyboard (we twins took turns accompanying
Sunday, May 28, 2006
Posted by The Canfield Family at 2:35 PM